So many bike tours to take, so many questions to ask!
In this section, we talk about all aspects of bicycle touring. Learn about:
- Countries – All about routes, visas, culture and costs for places we’ve cycled
- Bike Touring Basics – Picking out a bike, what to budget and how to save up for your dream tour
- Challenges – Dealing with adversity, from aggressive dogs to testing terrain
There’s plenty more as well. Start with one of these sections…
TOURING BASICS: What kind of bike to buy, what bike touring costs and budgeting for your dream tour.
- PLANNING: Think about things like money, insurance and route planning before you hit the road.
- CHALLENGES: How to deal with tough situations like aggressive dogs and cycling in mountains.
- CAMPING TIPS: Tents for bike touring, free camping and gear like stoves and sleeping mats.
- 10 QUESTIONS: Bike tourists share information and advice on their favourite biking destinations.
- TOOLS & GEAR: Equipment lists, tools you need and accessories like shoes, pedals and panniers.
- WIRED BIKING: All about the technology, from building a website to taking a laptop along for the ride.
- FEATURE STORIES: Inspiring and funny articles about bike touring and bike tourists.
- HEALTHY BIKING: Eating well, your first-aid kit, insurance and tips specific to female cyclists.
Don’t see what you want? Write us and ask a question or suggest an idea for an article.
Comments are closed.