Hurrah! After a year of hard work, we’re proud to announce that our new Bike Touring Survival Guide is here!
We’re sure you’re going to love it. It’s an eBook in both PDF and .mobi format for Kindle. There are 240-pages, packed full of practical bike touring advice, such as:
- Getting Ready (packing, planning, finding a route)
- Daily Logistics (navigating, sleeping, eating)
- The People You Meet (weird questions people ask, accepting hospitality)
- Staying Connected (staying in touch, gadgets, electricity, internet)
- Challenges (dogs, traffic, bad weather, staying healthy)
- Far Away Places (visas, vaccinations, safety, bribes and bargaining)
- Coming Home (readjustment, getting a job again)
- Bike & Gear Tips (caring for your bike, tent, stove, sleeping mat, etc)
- Resources (packing list, recommended equipment)
You get all this in a PDF and Kindle format for just 5 euros (about $7 U.S.). We think that’s pretty good value, and we hope you’ll agree. We’re making this a risk-free offer: if you don’t think the book is worth 5 euros, just email us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money.
Want the book? You can buy it here.