Hurrah! After a year of hard work, we’re proud to announce that our new Bike Touring Survival Guide is here!
We’re sure you’re going to love it. It’s an eBook in both PDF and .mobi format for Kindle. There are 240-pages, packed full of practical bike touring advice, such as:
- Getting Ready (packing, planning, finding a route)
- Daily Logistics (navigating, sleeping, eating)
- The People You Meet (weird questions people ask, accepting hospitality)
- Staying Connected (staying in touch, gadgets, electricity, internet)
- Challenges (dogs, traffic, bad weather, staying healthy)
- Far Away Places (visas, vaccinations, safety, bribes and bargaining)
- Coming Home (readjustment, getting a job again)
- Bike & Gear Tips (caring for your bike, tent, stove, sleeping mat, etc)
- Resources (packing list, recommended equipment)
You get all this in a PDF and Kindle format for just 5 euros (about $7 U.S.). We think that’s pretty good value, and we hope you’ll agree. We’re making this a risk-free offer: if you don’t think the book is worth 5 euros, just email us within 30 days and we’ll refund your money.
Want the book? You can buy it here.
30th April 2011 at 1:38 pm #
You are fantastic!
30th April 2011 at 6:02 pm #
We think you’re fantastic too 🙂
2nd May 2011 at 4:48 pm #
You’ve got an amazing amount of information packed into one little e-book, and at 5 euros a pop, it’s a real bargain.
Wish this kind of resource had been available before we set off…would have saved us a lot of headaches and hassles.
2nd May 2011 at 10:27 pm #
Congrats! Looks pretty neat from what I’ve seen from your blog posts. I guess I’ll have to buy a copy of this to deepen my touring knowledge. Makes for a good campside reading. Bravo again.
12th May 2011 at 11:17 am #
Excellent mix of anecdotes and useful detail, which means it’s not just a dry manual. Liked the ‘here’s what worked for us and others’ attitude, rather than ‘thou shalt’. Bargain for 5 Euros.
12th May 2011 at 11:29 am #
Thanks Graeme! We’re so happy that you enjoyed the book, and we’re planning more fun stuff for the second edition. Happy cycling!
20th May 2011 at 10:09 am #
We’ve started a page for all your kind comments and reviews. Thanks everyone for the encouragement and positive feedback 🙂
26th April 2022 at 1:47 pm #
Why is it I always really feel like you do?