This week we’re off to cycle the TransAmerica Trail from Oregon to Virgina with Melanie.
Then there’s a preview of an interview with the famous Heinz Stücke, who tells us how his bike was stolen in Siberia. We also discuss our recent winter camping trip, including 3 things to take along for cold weather cycling.
- Pictures from our winter bike camping trip
- TransAmerica summary from the Adventure Cycling Association
- Nick’s TransAmerica 2002 (Yodeling Katy recording)
- Kiki Bikes Across The U.S. (not discussed in the podcast but a great Transamerican resource)
- Heinz Stücke
- Theme music by Josh Woodward